Door Security Procedures Level 4
A four day course that covers Door Security Procedures Level 4. It consists of assignments, skills demonstrations and theory examination.
QQI Code: 4N1114
1. Credit Value= 10
2. Prescribed Assessment tools:
- Assignment 20%
- Skills Demonstration 40%
- Examination-Theory 40%
3. Total Duration of the Couse:
- 32 Hours of Directed Learning spread over 4 days’ training programme of 8 hours daily.
- Up to 16 hours of Self-Directed learning.
4. Course requirements – PPS Number, One photograph and Proof of Identification (Passport or Driving Licence), basic communication skills.
Markwatch Security offers it’s students the opportunity to have us handle the application for your license. We charge the cost of your license and a small admin fee for this service. Please let us know before the end of your course if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- Category: Courses
- Location: Markwatch Security Training Services Ltd., Unit 216, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15