Door Security Procedures Level 4
A four day course that covers Door Security Procedures Level 4. It consists of assignments, skills demonstrations and theory examination.
QQI Code: 4N1114
1. Credit Value= 10
2. Prescribed Assessment tools:
- Assignment 20%
- Skills Demonstration 40%
- Examination-Theory 40%
3. Total Duration of the Couse:
- 32 Hours of Directed Learning spread over 4 days’ training programme of 8 hours daily.
- Up to 16 hours of Self-Directed learning.
4. Course requirements – PPS Number, One photograph and Proof of Identification (Passport or Driving Licence), basic communication skills.
- Category: Courses
- Location: Markwatch Security Training Services Ltd., Unit 216, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15